The website www.ido-clarity.com is edited by JBRS Consulting as specified in the legal notice available at the following address: www.ido-clarity.com/fr/policies/legal
Attention ! If you are a simple visitor of the www.ido-clarity.com site who wishes to have more information on the way JBRS Consulting treats your data, you are at the right place. If you are an employee or contractor of a company that uses iDO, we invite you to consult the data protection policy available from your data protection center.
iDO (“iDO” or “We”) is committed to ensuring the protection and security of your personal data and respecting your privacy.
To this end, in processing your personal data, we comply with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to information technology, files and freedoms, as amended, as well as with the requirements set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “the General Data Protection Regulation” or “the Regulation”)
What you will find in our data protection policy
This data protection policy explains:
- Who we are;
- What information we collect about you and why;
- How we process it;
- How long we keep it;
- How we secure it;
- Where it is located;
- The safeguards we require before using a processor, who they are and why we use them;
- How to contact us for an explanation if you are missing information or if something is not clear to you;
- What your rights are and how to exercise them.
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
When you browse the website www.ido-clarity.com without being logged in and use our contact forms, request a demonstration, use the online chat or apply for one of our job offers, JBRS Consulting acts as a data controller.
If you have a question about data protection, JBRS Consulting has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
What data processing is carried out and for what purposes?
When you browse the www.ido-clarity.com website without being logged in, JBRS Consulting is likely to implement the following processing operations:
- Management of prospects and, in particular, management of customer requests, contact requests and requests for demonstrations and spontaneous contacts: we process your data in our customer and prospect management tools in order to trace your request and your contact details and to respond as best we can to your questions or to list the prospects that we have identified.
- Event management: if you have expressed an interest in our activities, we may send you invitations to events that we organize and implement data processing related to sending invitations, managing responses to the event and organizing the event itself.
- Management of iDO communications and news: We may occasionally send you e-mails if you have expressed an interest in iDO (by filling in the contact form, by requesting a demonstration of the tool or by attending one of our events…). These mailings remain punctual and concern contents which could interest you, in connection with our tool: thus, we are likely to send you invitations to events, studies made by iDO, experts’ tribunes… You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is at the bottom of the page To exercise your other rights, you can consult the procedure described in the paragraph “Your Rights”.
- Management of applications: if you apply for one of the jobs we publish via the APEC website or any other job offer platform, we will process your application data (CV) in our Asana tool and, in the event of a negative outcome, we will keep your data for two years, provided you do not object when we inform you of this.
What are the legal grounds for this data processing? Why can we process this data?
- When you contact us, we process your data on the basis of your consent;
- When you request a demonstration of the iDO tools, we process the data necessary for this demonstration, on the basis of your consent and in the context of the possible preparation of a commercial relationship for the provision of services
- We collect your navigation data on the basis of our legitimate interest to improve our website and, when we use an audience measurement technology requiring it, we ask for your consent through an information and consent banner;
- We send you our news subject to your prior consent, where you have signed up to receive it or, based on our legitimate interest in doing so and allowing you to unsubscribe at any time;
- We invite you to our events provided you have expressed an interest in them and have agreed to be contacted in this respect;
- We may also contact you unsolicited if we think you might be interested in our products on the basis of our legitimate interest, as permitted by the Marketing Regulations;
- We collect your application data on the basis of your consent.
Personal data collected on visitors to the www.ido-clarity.com website
What data is processed by JBRS Consulting about me, and why?
- When you contact our services, in particular via the contact form, by using the online chat or when you request a demonstration, you are likely to communicate personal data to us such as your name, your email address and the content of your request. We also collect your IP address and cross-reference it with public sources that allow us to estimate your geographic location;
- When you browse our site, we collect information about your use of our site such as pages visited, links clicked, the web page you came from, the browser you use, your operating system, technical errors you may encounter and your IP address. We use public sources that allow us to estimate your geographic location based on your IP address;
- To keep you informed of our news, subject to your consent, we process the data you provide such as your name and email address as well as the origin of your interest (contact, event registration, request for demonstration…);
- When we contact you in order to present our products, we process the data strictly necessary for the contact and the knowledge of our prospects, i.e., name, e-mail address, function, company;
- For the management of your application, we collect the following data: the CV that you have sent us as well as the data contained therein. In particular, we process your name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, geographical location, cumulative number of years of professional experience and details of your experience.
Use of contractors and other purposes for which we may disclose your data
Length of time your data is kept
Data relating to commercial prospecting
The personal data used in the framework of the management of our customers and prospects will not be kept beyond the time necessary to manage our commercial relationship with you and, in any case, not beyond three years from the first contact.
Data relating to the organization of events
We will keep this data for as long as you subscribe to our event news and will delete it as soon as you unsubscribe, with the exception of the data necessary to prove a transaction that may occur if you buy a ticket for one of our events.
Data related to audience measurement statistics
The information stored in the users’ terminal or any other element used to identify the users and allowing their traceability or frequentation will not be kept beyond 14 months.
Data relating to your application
If you apply for a job with JBRS Consulting and your application is not successful, we will keep your data in our CV library so that we can contact you again for a position to which you are more suited, for two years, provided that you do not object when we inform you of this. You may object at any time to the retention of your data for this purpose.
We only process personal information that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for which its processing has been authorized. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such personal data is accurate, complete, up-to-date and reliable for its intended use.
We take all state-of-the-art organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data against security breaches, including the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or unlawful transmission, storage or other processing of personal data.
We undertake to implement all available means to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data, in particular:
- We encrypt all access to our services using TLS technology;
- We conduct or have conducted audits of data collection, storage and processing, including physical and logical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- Access to personal data is strictly limited to JBRS Consulting employees and contractors with a need to know. These individuals are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, in the event of a breach of these obligations.
In accordance with the provisions of the law known as “informatique et libertés” of January 6, 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, oppose and port personal data concerning you within the limits of our legal obligations and the requirements of your employers.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible, and in any case within the one month period allowed to us.
Your request can also be sent to the following address JBRS Consulting SAS Le Clos du Monteiller Lot 5 Chemin du Sablon 69250 NEUVILLE SUR SAONE, France.
Right of access
You have a right of access to the data concerning you processed by JBRS Consulting. It allows you to know the data we have on you and, if you wish, to request a copy.
Right to rectification
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may request us to rectify any personal data concerning you that are inaccurate. You may also request that incomplete personal data concerning you be completed, including by providing a supplementary statement in support of your request.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased as soon as possible, subject to our legitimate interest or any legal obligation to retain it, within the limits of your employer’s legal data retention obligations or our legal obligations.
Right to limit processing
You may request JBRS Consulting to limit the processing of your data, where any of the following apply:
(a) you dispute the accuracy of your personal data. In this case, we will hide your data for a period of time that allows us to verify its accuracy;
b) you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully and object to its deletion, but instead request that its use be restricted;
c) we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are still necessary to enable you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
(d) you have exercised your right to object under Article 21(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will proceed with the limitation of the processing of your data, while we verify whether the legitimate reasons we are pursuing override your right.
If we decide to lift the restriction on the processing of your personal data, we will inform you accordingly.
Right to object
You can object to JBRS Consulting sending you communications, including commercial communications. To this end, we provide you with an unsubscribe link in all the emails we send you.
JBRS Consulting You may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data, except if this is in response to a legal obligation imposed on JBRS Consulting (for example, tax returns, social security returns, etc.).
Right to portability
You can request the portability of your data from JBRS Consulting at any time. We undertake to transmit to you within a reasonable period of time and in a machine-readable format the data that you have provided to us, whether they have been declared by yourself or generated by your activity on the platform.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for personal reasons at any time as well as the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
JBRS Consulting SAS is located in Lyon. As such, the competent supervisory authority to deal with any request concerning us, including, if applicable, a user’s complaint, is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
If you wish to refer any request to the CNIL, you will find below the contact details: CNIL (COMMISSION NATIONALE DE L’INFORMATIQUE ET DES LIBERTÉS) 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22 (Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. / Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) Fax: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 00 Attention! The CNIL does not receive the public and does not provide any information on site.
If you wish to file a complaint with the CNIL, you can fill in the online complaint form available at the following address: www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
If you have a question about your rights regarding data processing and liberties, you can consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr
What if I have questions?
If you have any question about the protection of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com and detail your question. We will do our best to answer you in a clear and comprehensible way and as soon as possible.